Positions Currently Available:
The role is based in Yangon and offers opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Ensure the overall success of the company by designing and executing the strategy for all business Centres of Hintha and actively adjusting the strategy to market trends.
- Oversee the performance of all departments within all Hintha Business Centres:
- Work with the temporary project team on pre-opening activities for the new centre.
- Work with the Anthem Asia group for administration, accounting, payroll and human resources in accordance with the Company as agreed procedures and SOPS.
- Monitor compliance with relevant government regulations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports including financials, budget variance, business performance and industry updates.
- Report to the Board of the Company.
- Maintain health and safety and other legal requirements to ensure the safe operations of all Hintha businesses, to mitigate risks to clients and staff.
– Operations – ensure high quality service and presentation of the office
– Sales – meet targets regarding revenue and occupancy rates
– Marketing – align marketing with overall centre strategy
– Finance – prepare annual budget, profit and loss and cash flow (to be approved by the Board of the Company). Responsible for control of costs within agreed budget.
– HR – selection, retention and training of all Hintha Business Centre staff
- 3-5 years experience in serviced office industry or co-working spaces strongly preferred, other relevant high-end hospitality sector experience to be considered.
- Good negotiation skills and track record on sales preferably for serviced office spaces, but also optional in other real estate sectors.
- Ability to create, understand and maintain the P&L of a serviced office centre.
- Representative to senior business clients.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Fluent English required, preferably native Burmese language.
We welcome applications for internships from post-and undergraduate students as well as smart high-school graduates of any nationality. Internships can last for a few weeks or up to one year. We offer the opportunity to learn more about marketing, customer service and management along side our team. Activities include assisting with research, data collection, marketing analyses, reporting and planning.
Hintha Business Ltd is a Myanmar company wholly owned by Anthem Asia (www.anthemasia.com), private investment company that invests in and supports local businesses in Myanmar.
To apply: Please send a one page cover letter describing why your experience is relevant for this job, attach a copy of your resume and email to email@example.com